SDF operationer

SDF operationer
Folk i verden, kig på Rojava! - Mayday, mayday.. hjælp Kobane og Rojava https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4hjJTbOj_agbld1bmJXTlB1U3c/view

Blog-arkiv

Most read posts

mandag den 30. juni 2014

"our 10th wedding anniversary!" - physically separated but united in spirit - Naghmed and Saed A

 "After a long and hard day of meetings I came to my hotel room to find that Saeed has once again surprised me and had arranged on the last prison visit with his family to get flowers delivered to me at my hotel for me on our 10th wedding anniversary! Feeling so loved and blessed. I can feel Saeed with me on this special day!
Thank you for your prayers! "  



Naghmeh Abedinis husband Saed has been imprisoned in 

Iran for about two years because of his Christian faith. More

 info:   


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar