SDF operationer

SDF operationer
Folk i verden, kig på Rojava! - Mayday, mayday.. hjælp Kobane og Rojava https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4hjJTbOj_agbld1bmJXTlB1U3c/view

Blog-arkiv

Most read posts

mandag den 9. oktober 2017

Olympics 2016: Meet the Dibabas, the Fastest Family on the Planet - Vogue

Olympics 2016: Meet the Dibabas, the Fastest Family on the Planet - Vogue

"For all of their bashfulness, the sisters share a mischievous humor that they sometimes let loose on interlopers like myself. At the end of our run in Entoto, Tirunesh, jogging behind me, yells, “Hyena!” with authoritative urgency. I shriek, whipping my head around. When I look back at the girls, they are doubled over laughing, the only animal in sight a weary pack mule trudging slowly across the horizon."

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar