SDF operationer

SDF operationer
Folk i verden, kig på Rojava! - Mayday, mayday.. hjælp Kobane og Rojava https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4hjJTbOj_agbld1bmJXTlB1U3c/view

Blog-arkiv

Most read posts

søndag den 10. maj 2015

“IS have institutionalised sexual violence and the brutalization of women as...

BasNews



“IS have institutionalised sexual violence and the brutalization of women as a central aspect of their ideology and operations, using it as a tactic of terrorism to advance their key strategic objectives,” said Bangura.



Sarah, a 14-year-old girl The Sunday Times interviewed, is still traumatized. Two men offered their hands in marriage, but she refused.



“I refused both of them; I don’t want to fall in love,” she cried. “I don’t think I can. I don’t want to be married or have children — I am damaged goods.”



Quote: Basnews.com  : http://www.basnews.com/en/news/2015/05/09/islamic-state-forces-girls-to-undergo-virginity-surgery-un/

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar